Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Kayo!

Last Tuesday there was reason to celebrate, Kayo turned one! He is our good friend's young and rambunctious boxer. We decided to make him a peanut butter carrot cake, with a vanilla cream cheese frosting. It smelled so good out of the oven, we wanted to take a slice for ourselves.

We decorated the yummy bundt cake with blueberry flavored dog treats, shaped into a doghouse which was featured on the front with his name. We filled the center with round treats for the doggies to enjoy later.

He shared his cake with his older sister Kali, both were begging for more. We hope we made his birthday just a little more special.









3 comments:

  1. Thanks to you guys, Kayo now understands what "Cake" means. I'll have to get some more for Christmas! They loved the cake. I think Kali especially loved the frosting. I can't wait to see what else you guys have in store! Once again, Thank you SOO much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just popped over from V. I missed the first part where you said he was a boxer. I scrolled down the photos and laughed so hard that I snorted...well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad we can make you snort! :) Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete